Our thanks go to all those who helped us collect over 500 books. We have everything from Jilly Cooper through Patricia Cornwell to the Bronte sisters plus over 100 books for younger readers and also a jigsaw collection which we also loan out.

St Martins Book Box is based at the St Martins Centre and is free to join, you can borrow as many books or jigsaws you like for as long as you need. You will also find the computer room open and people on hand if you need some help in learning how it all works or just want to use the internet.

We are open alternate Saturdays so come along to St Marins Centre on the 29th October, 11 til 2 for a browse and a cuppa.

If you'd like to donate moore books we're always grateful!

contact us at stmartinsbookbox@yahoo.co.uk or by phone on 01691 774097.

I notice that you have a number of jigsaw puzzles in the Community Centre. I've seen the round "Waddingtons" picture puzzle of Birds of Prey there. Waddingtons produced a number of quality round shaped 500 piece puzzles before they went under sometime ago.

Please can you keep a look out for one that features various images of bears, as I've been trying to get my hands on it for sometime. If one shows up please give me a bell.

Many thanks.

Book Box is open this Saturday March 17th from 11.00am to 2.00pm and then every other Saturday. If you attend a meeting or event at The St Martins Centre please feel free to check out the shelves and sign out a book if you find one you are interested in. You are also welcome to come along on any Youth Club evening (Fridays 7.30 - 9.00 term times only).

Thanks to St Martins Parish Council and LJC we are in the process of buying new book cases so choosing a book should become easier. You will be able to see the vast range of fiction and non fiction books along with a selection for children and teenagers. Our stock of puzzles seems to be growing - Sue and Judi enjoying the task of completing each one so as to check for missing pieces!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all!!

Book Box is now open 4 days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday aswell as every other Saturday) 10am till 2pm unless there's a meeting in the lounge but the Book Box sign will be out when I'm there and there's no meeting going on. So come on in and have a chat and a browse.

It is completly free, all we ask you to do is to fill in a membership form and note down how many books/puzzels you take out or bring back. This is only done to prove to those who have given us some money (LJC and St Martins Parish Council)to buy shelving, that the scheme is being used.

It is open this Saturday 23 June.