Sign in to follow this  
Simple Simon

Advertizer/Railway Photo Shoot

Anybody out there interested in supporting getting a walk/cycle/wheelchair route built between Gobowen and Oswestry?

The Advertizer are very interested in the story and would like to take some pictures for the next issue. Anybody interested in showing your support please post here and I'll post the details of where and when (probably this Saturday).

The more people who show an interest, the more likely I'll arrange the shoot.

Please help out.

Many thanks.

Okay, LATEST UPDATE:

The date for the photo shoot with the Advertizer is this coming Tuesday, 24th April, at 6pm by the old footbridge off Gobowen Road in Oswestry (they'll be plenty of parking on the long stay cark park, Cambrian Medical Centre and Morrisons).

To be clear, this is all to get publicity and motivation for getting a TRAFFIC FREE ROUTE from Gobowen Railway Station all the way down to the Maesbury Road Industrial Estate by building a path alongside the existing railway line.

Anyone that's interested please show up, whether you're a cyclist, walker, driver, wheelchair user...whatever. It will only take a few minutes.

Anybody!

It would be a FREE to use pathway for walkers, ramblers, wheelchair users, dog walkers, cyclists...anybody that wants a direct traffic free route from Gobowen through Oswestry and down into the industrial estate.

Please support by turning up on Tuesday if you can.

@Maggie

Many thanks. At this stage it's really about getting a demonstration of support from ordinary people. All different sorts of people. Anyone is welcome to come along and get their picture in the paper if you support the project.

Many thanks to everyone who showed up for the shoot. The weather turned out to be okay, so we were lucky.

I'm still sending out loads of feelers to various businesses and organisations on the route to try and persuade them that it's a good idea. If I get replies (good or bad) I'll post them on the main thread.