Sign in to follow this  
Community Online

Community Online strikes again......

I had a strange email this week sent to Community Online that revealed a quite spooky connection, hopefully I can explain the story without mentioning the names.  The mail actually went into junk and I only spotted by chance.

I was contacted by someone who had bought a picture in West Sussex because they liked the frame.  When they removed the picture to put another picture in the frame they noticed there was a name and address on the backing paper.  The address was in Gobowen, they then found this website and got in contact.

The surname of the person was the same as a friend of mines partner, I thought it was a long shot but I got in contact.  They said, that their Dad grew up at that address and they would ask if he knew the name.  It turns out that the picture in the frame is actually their Great Grand Mother.

It also appears the the persons friend bought a similar game that had a picture of a man and assumes it is the women husband. They are going to hopefully get both pictures and send them to me and I will put pass them on to their Great Grand Daughter.

Thought it was a interesting story and worth sharing......