Sign in to follow this  

Breakfast club

Hi every one i am setting up a breakfast club for local sole traders and small business every other Saturday morning at the keys st martins for more info reply below or email me many thanks Keith

Hi

At breakfast clubs / meetings there is a opportunity to meet other local traders and small business, to find out what each other do and who's who, you can also build a valuable relationship with other members to raise your profile amoung other local traders, At each meeting members can have 1min to speak about what they do or see if they can help etc... plus breakfast to.. Like they say!... WHEN IT COMES TO BUSINESS IT'S TRUE WORD OF MOUTH IS BEST!..

many thanks keith

hi c-o

no just a meeting venue, it's for all local trade people..

not sure yet in the next month just waiting for numbers got about 12 people so far signing up..

thanks keith

The breakfast club is getting closer to opening, The venue is now going to be the village centre(hub) in st martins all local village sole traders are welcome if you woul like to come along please email me on kapms@btinternet.com or use reply on here many thanks Keith