Geoff

Do you live in Wrexham?

I live in Gobowen. BT has put my Telephone Book entry in the Wrexham editition. Odd this as I think Wrexham is in Wales and Gobowen is in England! I spoke to someone at BT about this and he said that as all numbers are obtainable from the internet it does not matter what book you are in; really?

So, someone wants my number and knows I live in Gobowen and checks to find I am not in the Oswestry book therefore cannot make contact as he/she does not have an internet connection.

As directory enquiries uses BT 'phone books how is one to find a number. I am sure I am not alone in this and perhaps a concerted approach to BT; maybe through our local council, could alter future entries

Does Weston Rynn and others suffer the same problem I wonder?

That's Weston Rhyn, Geoff ;)

We are on the Chirk exchange, so its entirely likely that we would be "Wrexham" I will see if I have had a recent phone book.

To be honest, the phone book/yellow pages as hard copies are becoming so outdated we should have the option to opt out of receiving one.

This sounds odd...so you want to make the comment to the Shropshire Star?

You can reach me on 01691 668098.

Thank you