Sign in to follow this  
Simple Simon

Win!!! A £10 money off voucher from Stans Superstore

The Spring 2012 issue of the "Selattyn & Gobowen Parish Roundabout" will be dropping on your doorsteps within the next couple of weeks. Inside there's a small competition to win a £10 money off voucher kindly donated by Stans Superstore in St. Martins.

All you have to do is identify the caricature in the "Name the Councillor" section, send your answer to the parish clerk to arrive no later than 1st May and you could be in with a very, very, VERY good chance of winning.

Good luck!

From my extensive research I have learnt that 1 person has entered the competition (if it was you then, yes, you've answered correctly).

The deadline is 1st May, so there's still a chance to enter if you want to win the £10 voucher. If you've not got an issue of the latest (orange cover, Spring issue)"Selattyn & Gobowen Parish Roundabout", I've seen plenty available in the main section of Gobowen Library.

Congratulations to the person that entered the "Name the Coucillor" competiion in the orange spring 2012 issue of the Selattyn & Gobowen Parish Roundabout. They have just won a £10 voucher to spend in Stans Superstore.

The latest yellow issue should have been distributed by now. If you haven't got one yet you should be able to find an issue on display in Gobowen Library, but there may be some in Gobowen Pharmacy, Gobowen Post Office and Gobowen Railway Station.

If you want a clue for the latest competition, she has the initials S.C.

The deadline for entries is 1st August. Come on, let's push the boat out and try of 2 entries this time.