Sign in to follow this  

IFTON BOWLING CLUB

Hi my name is keith allum

we are looking for people to help us to refurb the ifton bowling club in st martins, the bowling green had a refurb about 10years ago and has time as gone by people come people go and it's got left to one person again(nothing new) if any body would like or could help out and can give up a couple of hrs on saturday 10th of march to meet at the green to paint the fence cut the hedge's and a clean up

many thanks, please ring or text on 07752438392

Thanks mr barnfield will be a big help, just the shame more people wont help!.. defo be biscuits and TEA, mite have to change it to the sunday because some of the players can only come then :D

hi lee

it's still on this sunday 11th march 10 - 12 only couple of hrs will be a big help, do it in the morning then still got the day to do things, we have disply boards up at the bowling club so i will get one sorted for community-online free of charge for the help

hope to see you sundy and hope others turn up lol....

many thanks

keith

hi simon

the green is across the road from stans on the stute ground loads of parking

hope to see you

many thanks keith

Hi LEE / SIMON

just to let you know it's off tommorrow because to my amazment some of the players have turnd up though the week and today and done 90% of it

but thank you any for say you would help another village out, i will still sort a board out for you lee

many thanks anyway

keith