Sign in to follow this  
Stacey Williams

anybody that has any information for me please .... a 9 year old boy of a friend of mine today had been bitten by a dog .

anyone plz that has any information would be very greatful. The boy was walking on his own when the dog ( a black ... lab so he thinks was with its owner and another black dog of the same breed ... jumped up at him and bit his chest area ... it wasnt a bad bite but drew blood ... the owner told the dog to get down and walked off without asking the 9 year old if he was ok !!!! the police have been informed but can not do anything due to the fact that the boy could not tell them who the owner was. so please if anyone knows who this lady is in gobowen i would like to know ... thanks.

Stacy

Where did this attack occure? Can the boy describe the owner of the dog that attacked him (Did she have dark or light hair? Was she old or young?)

In what direction was she walking? Was the dog that attacked him off the lead? Where did the other dog come from?

More detail would be useful. I get around in Gobowen, so I'll keep my eyes peeled.

The attack happened late Fri afternoon/teatime in the playing fields by a Black Lab which was not on a lead. The two black labs in question are never on leads, even when being walked on footpaths in Gobowen, and the younger dog has a tendency to be a little excitable which can frighten young children.

Although the bite was not too serious the fact that the lady didnt ask about the little lads wellbeing is outrageous IF she was aware that the boy had been bitten.

PM sent to Stacey....