Sign in to follow this  
neo

The Wren Online

There seems to be an online version of the Wren www.thewren.co.uk but its rather out of date.

Current version is November 2011, anyone know why it's so out of date? Maybe we could have downloads available on this website? Admin?

The deadline for submissions for for the May edition of the Wren is the 10th; would it be worth putting something in this edition about community Online, and how there is a need for the magazine to be online? What about other things being online too such as parish council minutes? Would many people want this?

I agree that The Wren online would be a good idea. Also having minutes from meetings posted on Community Online would be beneficial for those of us who cannot attend meeting but are interested in the local community. :)

Good idea, I looked myself last week and it was out of date. The paper copy had been thrown away by mistake so an electronic copy would be good.Dont forget,however,the people who have no Internet access,the paper copy is brilliant for them.lets go best of both worlds.