Big Local

3 Parishes Big Local News

Bridget Laraway has been appointed as Big Local Co-ordinator from April 2014 and will be working with us for a 3 month period initially.  She will be focussing on completing our Community Plan, communicating with our communities, and organising activities to take place in the coming months.   

The news section of our website http://www.big-local.org/news has been updated with the recent progress of the Big Local programme and will be kept up to date as we move forward. 

There are currently opportunities for residents to get involved with the Big Local at Spring Events being held around the UK in early May 2014.  There are free events being held at Manchester and Birmingham, with travel and childcare costs being paid by the Local Trust for those attending the events.  More information can be found at http://www.localtrust.org.uk/big-local/networking/spring-events-2014/

To get in touch with 3 Parishes Big Local, Bridget can be contacted at Qube, Oswald Road, Oswestry on 01691 656882 or by emailing b.laraway@qube-oca.org.uk

I don't think that I will be tweeting for at least the next month or so as I'm working on the Community Plan at the moment which will take some time.  Moving forward, as there are more milestones and activities to share it will definitely be something to consider.  Do you think that it would be a successful way of keeping in touch with the 3 Parishes Communities?

Any new topics with the forum are sent to our twitter feed - @community_tweet and can be retweeted by anyone.

You can also use Share with Twitter near the bottom of the page using your own account.

I also occasionally share topics again on the twitter feed especially when new comments are added.