Sign in to follow this  
Matt H

On the fringe!

I thought it was about time I introduced myself really, I've been a member of the site since it opened, but haven't posted on it yet.

I'm Matt and I work with Lee in Oswestry, but I live in Overton so I'm not really part of any of the village sections of the site. I do drive through St. Martins or Gobowen (or both) most days though, so I know the area well and also know a lot of people from the area.

This site seems like a very useful tool for people to communicate about local matters, so I'll be keeping an eye out for local info! All I can add is that I've been using (and moderatind/administrating) large fora (I think that's the plural of forum) for many years now, so I am very into the spirit of forum life and how beneficial it can be.

To other people that have seen the site/read pages/joined but not yet posted: Get posting, it's here for you to use, it's a great way to promote local events, meet local people and have your say!

Well done to those invloved with setting up the site too, the Invision Power Board software is excellent now. I find it really user-friendly!

M ;)