Sign in to follow this  

I've just had an email from Big Local. They are running a series of events around the country for people who live in Big Local areas to find out what other areas are doing and how they are proceeding. The first one is 18-19 November in Liverpool called 'Community buildings and trusts: what makes them work?' They pay travel and childcare costs.

( I have tried to attach the flier which gives full details and contacts but if it doesn't work maybe an administrator could help sort it out.)

i'VE TAKEN THIS ATTACHMENT DOWN AS OUT OF DATE NOW

Edited by Maggie

Good to see the info about visits & workshops posted up. Great chance to meet others, get inspired and share your ideas.

This forum is a good place to knock ideas around too. I'm working with the local delivery team, working out what local people are saying , learning from the activities to get people involved so far, and planning the next round of involving the local communities of St Martin's, Gobowen and Weston Rhyn.

Keep your comments coming!

Helen

Big Local Community Representative