Sign in to follow this  
suescho

St Martins Centre

Hi All

St Martins Centre is now open 4 days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday) for about 4 hours a day, generally 10am till 2pm. This may change a little from day to day depending on what is happening at the Centre. For the the next couple of week, until a new poster board is ready, the BOOK BOX sign will be put on the road side, so you will know when it's open. Do come in and have a chat, I might even make you a cupper.

I am looking the start groups under the LEARN A SKILL, SHARE A SKILL heading. The idea is that there are a lot of people in the area who have a wealth of knowledge that they could share with others or people who would like to learn something new, which ever it is come in and let me know and we might have enough interest to start a club/group.

Also self help groups, Young Mum's, People who are unemployed, if you have any ideas or want to help start some of these contact groups, come in and I will be very happy to talk it through with you.

We would like some more volunteers too, if you can spear a morning or afternoon to have the centre open longer, please come and offer your services.

Any new club/groups that gets started in the Centre, I will post the information here and maybe you will be interest to come and find out more.

Edited by suescho

Thanks for passing my details around - just what I wanted!! :D

Hope to connect with more people soon. B)

Edited by Andy @ UnLtd - Star People