Sign in to follow this  

HELP!..... ST MARTINS ONLINE

Hi dont mean to be rude but i have lived in st martins most of my life 25years plus, I went on to st martins online website OH what can i say i cliked on things to do... is it me people who is running it dont speak to others or put WHAT they want on it because i clicked on

Bowling club NO INFO one of the best bowling green in the area..

Football NO INFO i know they have moved but..

Swimming NO INFO

summer fayre it say's "Despite putting out an appeal for more volunteers to help us arrange the day, nobody has come forward. We simply needed more community spirited people to help"

i have spoken to a few people and they have not heard anything or not seen it paper / stans / lens / st martins petrol station / community-online,

and one last thing

i sent email couple of months ago about how do you get on the business link but no reply

thats my thoughts

many thanks

keith allum

Keith, the Community Online website is set up to allow the people from the area, groups, clubs etc. post their own information about the area. So in most cases if people don't get involved and post then the information doesn't get put up.

In some cases CO will put up information about events, activites etc. however the concept of the site is for local people to join and post information about their own communities.

It is indeed sad news about the Summer Fayre.