Sign in to follow this  
Mabel

Disabled Holiday Information

I have found this site whilst (fruitlessly) looking for something else on the St Martins site

.http://www.disabledholidayinfo.org.uk

I see that they are based in Oswestry, and their site has a lot of valuable information about places to visit around and not quite so near to us. The sort of information on here, about gates, and steps and difficulty getting around, would not only be of interest to disabled people. For example Mums with children and pushchairs might also find it helpful. They also describe places to go in a very lively way.

Hi Mabel,

I am really glad you liked our website. Yes we are based locally with several members of our committee living in St Nartins, Chirk Bank and Oswestry. You are right our information is useful for anyone not just people with disabilities and there are some great ideas for days out as well as holidays. For example we have a fact sheet to download from the publications page on our website that lists ideas of some great places to visit with free entrance that are all within a couple of hours car journey of our area.