Herbie

Dangerous entrance into Bronygarth Rd

Noted that the Quinta regularly opens a dangerous entrance/exit from their campsite onto a bendy section of Bronygarth Road via a field gate. I called Alistair Nurden yesterday and asked them to close it before there is an accident but to no avail;the gate is still open and there are skid marks on the highway. I have reported this issue to the local Police. If anyone else feels that this is a hazard on a dangerous section of road then I suggest they do the same.

I'm pretty sure Shropshire Council would refuse the Quinta Christian Centre permission to use this gateway as a site entrance/exit for their business; especially since they have 3 good entrance/exits points already.

It's quite a tricky road anyway... narrow and with blind corners so an access route from where you mention is indeed dangerous.

What's wrong with the other entrance ways?

Edited by neo

I presume the entrance onto the bends section of Bronygarth Road is for caravans and camping traffic - by using this section the nice tarmac road through the estate is kept clean of mud and pedestrians walking on this private road don't have to jump out of the way of the larger vehicles using the site for big rallies.