sophsmiler

motorcross track

Neo,

Fantastic idea, this kind of project ticks a lot of potential funding boxes. Nice idea to get local experts to join the project, this kind of community interaction is a funding gold star.

Sophsmiler - Go for it. Pitch this idea to Andy from UnLtd and see how you get on. Good Luck

Thanks lee i know most people are very suppotive and i thank them alot for it. I just dont like people judging youths from how they see them x

I'm sorry you feel that way, and I do wish you luck in your venture, but I do have valid reasons for my opinion of them.

Edited by Shelley

I comment how i see it and my point of view not to please any one i joined this group to get people who what to be involved in it they can be not for comments about the law and the youths dont deserve it. they need some thing to do in this village an as for the race team iv already tryed to do it but no one would fund it and there was no suitable place for it

Edited by sophsmiler

Thanks lee as when i was younger i was lucky as u helped alot of us in gobowen youth club and weston rhyn i used to be one of these youths and iv changed alot since then and grown up to see how u helped us and thats why i want to show the younger people there is other way of having fun without being stupid and getting arrested.

Sophsmiler,

Looking back throught the thread you will see you have 7 or so people who show there support in what you are trying to achieve and offering advice.

Please take the comments as support and advice, I do believe that my idea would be a great starting point and from the other comments might be easily funded. If you were then to pursue your original idea you will have a great platform in which to build from.