Community Online

Introduce yourself..........

Hey! I'm Simple!

I live in Gobowen. I enjoy meeting people, walks in the country and World Peace.

I've been making my way through the boxed set of "The Lord of the Rings" that I've borrowed from a friend of my sister. High points: Christopher Lee, Ian McKellen, Gollum, some of the scenery. Low points: The rest of it. I never want to watch it again. I will strangle the next person I see with big hairy feet!

Don't you think that hobbits probably live down in the little nooks and crannies in Glyn Morlas? Bugger otters, I'm always on the look out for hairy feet when I'm along the Ceiriog.

(after all Morda is only the other side of Oswestry)

Edited by Maggie

Hi, I'm Sophie.

I live in Chirk Bank, with my parents, boyfriend and little sister.

I've just adopted 4 Guinea Pigs, I also own 2 rabbits and 2 tortoises we also have 2 cats, 3 linolated parakeets and a golden cocker spaniel called Skye.

I'm in my second year at Liverpool Hope University studying BSc (Hons) Environmental Management & Tourism.

I'm off to South Africa & Swaziland in July with Volunteer Eco Students Abroad.

I'm a bit of an Eco Warrior at heart...

Guest Michael Jenkins

Hello, I am Michael.

I live in Oswestry but originate from Gobowen.

Teacher at Yale College Wrexham, I enjoy photography and all things art related.

Hello all. My name is Andy and I am the Star People Awards Manager for the area.

I've spoken to Lee (what a nice fella!) - we've helped him a bit with getting this forum going.

I'm keen to see what else we can help get happening in the area and I plan on being quite active on this forum to promote what we are doing and getting some ideas generated - by you all - as to who and what we could help happen next!

If you have any queries at all then please contact me!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all more - both in cyber space through th forum and face to face when I'm next in the area!!

Hi All

I'm Sue from St Martins, lived here for nearly 34 years (still a newbe!). B)

Recently retired and will be spending more time at the Centre in St Martins. See my posting on the St Martins Chat

Hi Im Mark...

Single parent of 4 who has lived in Gobowen for almost half a century now.

Boy has it changed since i was a nipper but i still feel its a great place to live.

Hello to some new folk!!

And I'e dropped you a personal messge so we can connect about what we could do in the area.