Community Online

Introduce yourself..........

Hi,

I'm Robin. I moved into the area 6 months ago having re located from the West Midlands.  Because of all of this bad weather we've been having I haven't been able to explore the area too much but I'm getting there !  I like the local pubs, especially The Griffen in Oswestry and The Boot at Whittington.  I'm hoping to either join or start a social group in the area so please shout up if you're interested and we can kick about a few ideas.  Simples !!    :-)

Hi Everyone ,

I have been on the forum a few weeks now and only just saw the introduce yourself section. So here is my belated hello. I live in Weston Rhyn and im a freelance music photographer by trade, i have been  the official Osfest photographer last year and again this year. Now i have been awarded a star person award to get my new photography training company off the ground. we aim to help carers and other who find it hard to get out because they may not have time because of caring commitments or maybe just dont get out much. With photography and film as a release so they can get out to relax and to let your creative side out.

Paul

Hi

I'm Julie, I'm living in Northumberland but my Dad's family originally lived in Rhoswiel and surrounding areas. I'm trying to do some family history and have posted a topic on this. :)